Saudi king decrees women be allowed to drive
- Saquon Barkley named Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week
- No structural damage in left knee, no setback for Sam Bradford
- Mormon-owned BYU lifts ban on selling Coca-Cola
- Turkey says Iraqi Kurd vote 'illegitimate'
- Seismic activity detected near North Korean nuclear site; cause is unknown
- Kylie Jenner is pregnant
- Netanyahu Meets Egypt's a-Sisi in First Public Forum
- Magnitude Earthquake rattles central Mexico
- Hackers Have Successfully Hidden Malware In Popular PC Cleanup Tool
- Trump Wants A Grand Military Parade For The Fourth Of July
- Haley: Diplomacy efforts with North Korea 'pretty much exhausted'
- Clayton Kershaw gave up his first ever grand slam against the Phillies
- United thrash Rooney's Everton with late flurry of goals