County under High Wind Advisory Monday

Total snow forecast for Monday

A Pacific cold front will drift across the state today keeping snow west and spreading snow east. Temperatures will become cooler; snow will decrease in the evening and overnight hours.

Easterly winds this afternoon and evening are expected to cause blowing and drifting snow, resulting in reduced visibility.

Sustained wind speeds are expected to increase to about 15 to 25 miles per hour, with gusts possible around 35 miles per hour, not almost as strong as our last storm. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent with snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Wednesday night: Snow, possibly heavy at times. Patchy blowing snow before 8pm.

Tomorrow: Sunny. Wind: NW 20-30; gusty. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Rain and snow and perhaps some freezing rain will continue Monday night before midnight. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.




Thursday night: Partly cloudy, low around 14. Winds gusting up to 35 miles per hour.

Thursday should then see more sunny skies and a high near 63 degrees.

Crews are making repairs, and should have the power restored by 9 a.m. Monday for most customers, according to PPL. Wind: N 10-15 miles per hour.• TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Northwest wind around 5 miles per hour.

Monday... Snow showers ending.

Saturday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 24.

Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Right now the parts of the forecast that are of highest confidence are timing and the fact that we will see a change from rain to snow throughout the event. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.

Related news:

Hot News

Guardiola: Win Vs Chelsea So Important, It's In Our Hands Now
Mar 06, 2018 - 01:55
As City pressed, matchwinner Silva had an effort on goal in the 20th minute, after a Sane run, but this time to no avail. They kept possession and kept us at bay, ticking down the clock until the game cantered to a tiresome climax.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Putin tells USA to send evidence of vote meddling
Mar 05, 2018 - 00:56
The United States withdrew from that arms-control pact in 2002 under President George W. For more on Putin and Russia's new nuclear capabilities, see NBC News .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sharma sets pace in Mexico
Mar 05, 2018 - 00:52
He rolled in a 16-foot birdie putt at 14 to reclaim sole possession of the lead, and he was two clear even after his bogey at 16. Made a few mistakes coming in, but I've done a fairly good job of the distances and the yardages", said Sharma, reported AFP.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top UFC 222: Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya Results
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:01
However, even an incarnation of " Cyborg " in less-than-ideal shape presents as stylistic poison for Kunitskaya. The champion has -1600 odds , while Kunitskaya is a +800 underdog.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top ULA launches Lockheed-built GOES-S weather satellite for NOAA
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:00
The satellite is equipped with a thruster, which scientists will use to shift it into its final circular orbit over the equator. The camera now has the ability to send back pictures at four times the resolution sent by previous such solutions.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lamar Jackson denies reports, adamant he is 'strictly a quarterback'
Mar 04, 2018 - 03:58
However, Schneider also said Jackson is a quarterback on the Seahawks' board. "They can say what they want to say, build a story". The 21-year old QB is by no means a finished project and will probably take a season or two to achieve what he is capable of.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Northeast getting slammed with heavy rain, snow from nor'easter
Mar 03, 2018 - 00:06
There will be some structural damage along the immediate coast and quite a bit of beach erosion over the next couple of days. The Rochester area was closing in on a foot of snow. - It's not just the East Coast that's getting hammered.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Iran lauds Russian veto of UN Yemen resolution as "defeat for US"
Mar 02, 2018 - 04:00
The four Western powers signed the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran along with Russian Federation and China. Saudi Arabia views the Houthis as an Iranian proxy.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top The Bachelor Recap: Fantasy Not-So-Sweet
Mar 01, 2018 - 09:07
I'm not a Krystal fan by any means, but there is no denying that her insane antics semi-revived a rather boring lackluster season. She "oh my gods" her way into the fantasy suite, so fulfilled that her heart is exploding. "It was a big shift for me", he said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Transgender Wrestler Booed After Winning Girls Wrestling Title
Mar 01, 2018 - 09:02
He now has scholarship offer to a small college, where he was promised a spot on the men's wrestling team next season. A high school girl using steroids to help her transition to "male" has won her second girls' wrestling tournament.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top California Democratic Party declines to endorse Dianne Feinstein. It's about time
Mar 01, 2018 - 08:41
The state party will not officially endorse either candidate, however, since both failed to meet the 60 percent threshold. DACA provides a level of amnesty to certain illegal immigrants - many of whom came to the U.S.as children.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe calls Newcastle draw 'a unusual afternoon'
Feb 26, 2018 - 09:24
Newcastle threw away a two-goal lead in the last ten minutes at Dean Court yesterday, and Shelvey did not cover himself in glory. We conceded against Stoke, Huddersfield and the same again today", he added.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Navas praises Ronaldo for Benzema gesture
Feb 26, 2018 - 09:22
When asked if this meant that the trio of Ronaldo-Bale-Benzema was back to playing at its best, Zidane replied that it had never been missing.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Change to Chinese presidency term limits could signal overhaul of role
Feb 26, 2018 - 09:18
A successor is also normally settled on five years before the president steps down to avoid a power struggle. At some point, Xi could be given a party position which also enables him to stay on as long as he likes.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Winter Weather Advisories Call for More Lowland Snow Through Friday
Feb 25, 2018 - 00:18
Rain will continue through the night, gradually ending from northwest to southeast as temperatures fall below freezing. Dry air is keeping most of the surface dry for now, but it won't take much to get precipitation to start.